Melting Furnace for Copper, Brass (GW-200KG)
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Production Capacity:||1000 Sets/Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: GW-200KG
- Certification: ISO, CE
- Melting Rate: 200kg/H
- Input Voltage: 380V
- Input Frequency: 50/60Hz
- Temperature: 1800 Degrees
- Water Consumption: 7t/H
- Transport Package: International Export Packing Standard
- HS Code: 8514200090
- Type: Metal Melting Furnace
- Melting Material: Steel, Iron, Copper, Aluminum, Gold, Silver
- Melting Time: 50 Minutes
- Input Phase: 3 Phases
- Input Current: 192A
- Electricity Consumption: 440kw. H/T
- Trademark: Heng Yang
- Origin: China
We are one of the largest leading intermediate frequency furnace manufacturers in China. We have been ISO 9001 and CE certified, achieved the quality management of international practice. Our company had been awarded High Quality Product and Faithful Organization Prizes by our government.
Our main product includes Energy Saving Intermediate Frequency Melting Furnace, Intermediate Frequency Induction Furnace, Metal Furnace, Melting Furnace, Induction Heating Furnace etc. Our Product is widely applicable to melting, warming or insulating of steel, cooper, aluminum, zinc, gold, silver or other metal or alloy, heating treatment before forging, sintering and tube-bending forming, and quenching, tempering or other heating of mechanical parts in casting and melting industries.
We are committed to deliver "turnkey" project covering not only quality and reliable products but also application related products but also application related process, technology and operator training for free f charge. We have separate after-sales department to perform regular follow-up service and reassure customers by directly solving of any problem emerged in practical production.
1. 20-30% power saving
2. 20 years of experience
3. High speed
4. Low consumption
5. ISO&CE certificate
6. Easy operation and maintenance
7. Leading technology.
8. Best price
Application of Induction furnace
Intermediate Frequency Electrical Melting Furnace, also called as Induction Smelting Furnace, which converting three phase power current into single phase intermediate frequency current and enabling metal to produce eddy current loss through electromagnetic field induction to achieve heating and melting. It is applicable to melting, heating or insulting of steel, copper, iron, aluminum, zinc, tin, nickel silver and other ferrous, nonferrous metal. It can also be used for other heating treatment before forging, sintering and tube-bending forming in the casting and melting industries.
Intermediate Frequency Electrical Furnace Performances and Features
1. Adopt a zero-voltage scanning soft-start mode, it can be started or stopped in any case and at any time, so it has no impact on power supply.
2. Fast smelting with low production cost; Low-pollution and environment-friendly;
3. Start melting from cool furnace. The metal liquid can pour out of all. Easy to change the different metal to melting...
4. It is flexible, easy, convenient to adjust the power. Be able to adjust continuously and smoothly. Temperature is even and can be easily controlled. Less oxidation burning. Metal components is even.
5. Furnace shell is adopt aluminum alloy or steel structure, covering small area; Furnace body easy to tilt and rotate, can choose the motor, manual, hydraulic system's function depend on customers' request.
6. Design a inverter angle adjust the circuit automatically, can adjust the loading impedance's matching, reach constant power output, no need adjust compensate capacitor, but can work at the good status, feed system has diagnosis mistakes' function, easy to check.
7. Suitable for intermittent production. Low temperature around the stove, less smoke, good working environment.
|Furnace Capacity||Rating Power||Input Voltage||Input Phase||Input Current||Assorted Transformer||Output Voltage||Output Frequency||Melting Time||Volume||Weight|
|GW-1T||600KW||380V 380V-2||3/6||960A 480A||600KVA 800KVA||750V 1300V||0.8KHZ||50-90Min||13m³||4500KG|
|GW-1.25T||800KW||380V 380V-2||3/6||1280A 640A||800KVA 1250KVA||750V 1300V||0.8KHZ||50-90Min||14m³||5000KG|
|GW-1.5T||1000KW||380V 380V-2||3/6||1600A 800A||1250KVA 1500KVA||750V 1300V||0.8KHZ||50-90Min||15m³||5500KG|
|GW-2T||1250KW||660V 380V-2||3/6||1120A 1000A||1500KVA 1800KVA||1300V||1300V||50-90Min||17m³||6000KG|
|GW-3T||1500KW||660V 380V-2||3/6||1350A 1200A||1800KVA 2000KVA||1300V||1300V||60-100Min||20m³||7000KG|
|GW-5T||2500KW||1000V 660V-2||3/6||2000A 1120A||3000KVA 3500KVA||1300V||1300V||60-100Min||23m³||8500KG|